March 5, 2015

The Adventurer (S2, E13)

  A tall man stood next to a little man at the edge of a crowd of people in front of the train station. The tall man looked down at the little one with a look of fear plastered across his face. 
  "Boss doesn't fire people, he..." the tall man gulped. "You don't think he'd give me the works just cuz I lost him in the crowd?"
  "Not unless you find him again real fast!" the little man snarled.
  "Fine, give me just 24 hours and I'll deliver him!" the tall man entreated.
  "OK, 24 hours, then I tell Boss." the little man turned around and walked away into the crowd.
  The tall man walked over to the bench and sat down. He put his head in his hands. "What am I going to do? Where can I find this Jim Harris?" He thought in desperation, then the man suddenly jumped up. "Of coarse!" he said, "Jim Harris would have to be going to the circus!" He started walking towards the big tent on the other side of the town.
  The little man started through the crowd but he looked back to see the tall man sitting on the bench. "I can't understand why Boss gave me that man to work with! He has absolutely not clue about anything in life! He wouldn't make it one day in this 'club' if it weren't for me!" The little man continued on his way. "That's what its like when your uncle is the Boss's brother-in-law!" the little man mumbled under his breath.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment