January 17, 2015

The Adventurer (S1, E16)

  Laramie gave Artemus a gentle nudge with his knife to indicate his intentions.
  "I'll take thet!" said Captain Jim pulling the pistol from Artemus Gordon's hand. Artemus slowly lifted his hands into a surrender position. "All right, mates, throw this fella off!" Jim called.
  "Oh, no ya don't!" said Laramie, "I may be a thief and a pirate, but I gave my word to him that he'd get a share of the treasure and I intend to keep my word!"
  "Ye double-crossin' blighter!" exclaimed Jim.
  " I haven't double crossed you, Captain, so don't blow your top. I promised this man a half of my share of the treasure, and that's what he'll get."
  Captain Jim seemed to cool with Laramie's charming words. "After all," thought Jim, "if its his share, he's free to part it however he wants."
  "Ok, Laramie, me boy, do wit' yer share whatever ya want." he said smiling. "All right, mates, shake a leg! We need this tub in ship-shape fer sailin' tomorrow, cuz we're gonna go an' find us a treasure!"
 "Hooray!" all of the sailors cheered raising their swords in alliance.
  "All's well that ends well." thought Laramie as he slumped comfortably into his bunk. He gazed out the porthole at the moon that peaked through the cloud covered sky. "Its all going to be easy after this!" was the last thing that passed trough his mind as he drifted off to sleep...to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment